- Remote-controllable sixteen-channel stereo mixer with fully adjustable pan per channel
- Sixteen user Preset memory locations
- Master Volume, Treble, and Bass controls
- Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch TRS stereo outputs
- Balanced 1/4-inch TRS inserts and stereo Aux mix input
The A-16R Personal Mixer is a 1U rack-mounted version of the A-16II and can be used in any Pro16 monitoring system. It can be remote controlled by adding the optional A-16CS Control Surface.
The rear panel of the A-16R offers balanced XLR and ¼-inch TRS outputs plus a stereo insert effects loop and an auxiliary stereo mix input, making it a great choice when you need to connect a wireless in-ear system.