- Advanced 36-channel mix engine
- Customizable channel selection from a 64-channel network pool
- Enhanced Stereo Placement controls for improved sonic clarity
- Per-channel volume, tone, reverb, and pan-spread
- Three-band master tone control optimized for in-ear monitors
- One-Touch Ambience™ control using onboard mic or network audio channels
- USB for mixer profiles and mix settings storage
- Seamless integration with existing Aviom personal mixing systems
Aviom’s A360 Personal Mixer brings new levels of control and customization to personal mixing and is the perfect solution for controlling musicians’ monitors on stage or in the studio. It includes an advanced 36-channel mix engine which can be used to mix up to 16 mono or stereo standard channels plus mono or stereo ambience and the unique Dual Profile Channel™. Channels can be individually selected for each A360 from a network pool of up to 64 channels. The A360 has been designed specifically to enhance the experience of in-ear monitor users and it also works great with headphones in the studio.
As with all Aviom personal mixing products, the A360 offers a truly useful set of features that are easy to understand and use. All mixing features are instantly available—no menus to navigate, no complex programming, no computer required—so customizing and adjusting a mix is fast and intuitive, even in the middle of performing.
And of course it's fully compatible with all Aviom personal mixing systems. Learn more about the A360.