- 16 balanced mic- or line-level outputs
- Four-position output level switch per channel pair
- +24, +18, and +4dBu line-level, or mic-level outputs
- 48kHz, 24-bit D/A converters
- Unlimited splits and digital copies
The AN-16/o v.4 Output Module connects to any Pro16 input module, console card, or A-Net distributor and provides 16 balanced TRS line-level analog outputs. Five output levels, from mic to +24dBu, are available to easily accommodate the level requirements of the gear its output signals are being connected to.
Use the AN-16/o v.4 anywhere analog outputs are required: on stage or at FOH in a digital snake, in the studio, for a recording split, or in even the most complex audio networks. Adding a digital split to a Pro16 system is as simple as connecting an additional AN-16/o v.4 Output Module.
Compatibility Note: AN-16/o v.4 Output Modules with serial numbers 51162 and lower are not compatible with the Pro16e A-Net output of the AN-16/i v.2 Input Module.