- 16 balanced line-level analog inputs (XLR)
- 16 balanced line-level analog thrus (DB25)
- Four gain settings per channel
- Virtual Data Cable connectivity for GPIO, MIDI, and RS-232
- Variable sample rates: 44.1kHz± to 192kHz±
- 24-bit A/D converters
The 6416i Input Module provides 16 balanced line-level analog inputs to a Pro64® digital snake or audio network.
Use the 6416i in a digital snake when sending return signals from a front-of-house console to the stage area to be connected to signal processing and amplifiers. In a digital audio network, the 6416i can be used when line level devices such as CD players, DAWs, computers and preamps need to be connected.