- One A-Net input, eight A-Net outputs
- Can insert DC power for up to eight A-Net devices into the Cat-5e cable
- 1/2-rack-space footprint - mounts easily on a standard rack shelf
- A-Net activity LEDs on the main input
- DC power indicator LEDs on each output jack
With one A-Net input and eight parallel A-Net outputs, the A-16D A-Net Distributor provides a low-cost way to replace daisy-chain connections with star configurations in a monitor mixing system.
The A-16D is also capable of distributing DC power out any of the eight A-Net Out jacks, eliminating the need to connect a power supply at each Personal Mixer. Simply plug in a PS-120 Power Supply for each personal mixer connected to the A-16D into one of the rear-panel DC ports to add power to that A-Net port. PS-120s must be ordered separately.