- Distribute and merge up to 10 Pro64 A-Net streams over Cat-5e or fiber
- 8 EtherCon bidirectional Pro64 A-Net ports
- 2 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet SFP slots
- Supports single- and multi-mode SFP fiber transceivers
- Four-pin XLR Connector for optional backup DC power
The 10-port MH10f supports bidirectional parallel Pro64® connections with eight ports with EtherCon Cat-5 connections and two with integrated fiber optic connectivity.
In a digital snake application, place an MH10f in each rack at stage and FOH and connect the snake with a single Cat-5e cable.
For applications requiring cable runs in excess of 400ft/120m the built-in fiber ports allow the user to add single-mode or multi-mode SFP transceivers to connect Pro64 devices thousands of feet apart using fiber optic cabling.