- 16 state-of-the-art mic-level inputs (XLR)
- Passive splitter/alternate input (two DB25s)
- Continuously variable gain, phase, low cut filter, pad, and +48V phantom power per channel
- Remote controllable over A-Net with the RCI Remote Control Interface and MCS Mic Control Surface combination or from select Yamaha consoles, using m-control™
- Remote controllable via Pro64 Network Manager software
The 6416m Mic Input Module is Aviom's premier remote controllable 16-channel mic preamp for Pro64® digital snakes and audio networks. Use it as the head end of a digital snake or audio network to provide pristine A-to-D conversion of mic- and line-level signals.
The 6416m can be remote controlled in three ways: from the RCI Remote Control Interface and MCS Mic Control Surface combination, via m-control™ from Yamaha digital consoles, and/or by using the free Pro64 Network Manager software.